SACAT – Administration and Guardianship Applications

How we help

Has your loved one lost the legal capacity to deal with his or her own affairs and provide suitable instructions, but does not have valid estate planning documents in place?

Do you consider that someone who has been appointed under an Enduring Power of Attorney or Advance Care Directive is not acting adequately or appropriately and should be replaced?  

We can assist you.  This will often involve an application to the South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal to have a suitable party appointed as an administrator and/or guardian.  Sometimes, an application to the Supreme Court is required.

We are experienced in dealing with these types of matters and understand the urgency and emotion involved.

If you need administration and/or guardianship advice, please telephone Reception on 8231 0246, and/or email us.

We’re here to help you

Have you been thinking of making or changing your will? Have you lost a loved one and don’t know how to sort out their affairs? We can help. Please contact our friendly staff to make an enquiry.